graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum

graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Know My Community Workers Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum -> Créations -> Vos Créations graphiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virdysaku
Newsletter (membres)
Newsletter (membres)

Masculin
Graph Créer: 95
Graph Moyen: 1,00
Lv.: 1
Classe: Voleur

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Know My Community Workers Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

Young children are introduced to career options and learn the duties of 17 business owners and community workers in this colorful, illustrated book. Children are provided information on the duties of each person and the places where they work. In order to appeal to the young reader, the community helpers are portrayed by children dressed in the costumes of a doctor, nurse, teacher, lawyer, judge, librarian, veterinarian,  grocer, chef, hair stylist, barber, construction worker, fire fighter, police officer, train engineer, astronaut and a politician (mayor).

At the end of the book, JUST FOR FUN FACTS are included that test children's memory of the information presented. On the back cover, parents learn where they can obtain free boy/girl paper dolls and paper clothing/uniforms to color, cut out and dress them in.

I Know My Community Workers download torrent

79c7fb41ad

View the profiles of people named Lolo Smith. Join Facebook to connect with Lolo Smith and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share.
The Invisible Organization: How Informal Networks can Lead Organizational Change download epub mobi pdf fb2British Lorries of the 1960s (Those were the days...) download epub mobi pdf fb2Math for All Seasons (Scholastic Bookshelf) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Hunt for the 100th Key (Geronimo Stilton Special Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Shaded Truth II.: Hotwife Lesbian Cuckold Romance download epub mobi pdf fb2Learn English & Chinese - The Alphabet Book Of Fruits From A To Z: Teaching Simplified Chinese To Kids Is As Easy As ABC! download epub mobi pdf fb2The Last Real Austins - 1946-1959 (Those were the days ...) download epub mobi pdf fb2My Daddy's Hat download epub mobi pdf fb2The Wingsnatchers: Carmer and Grit, Book 1 download epub mobi pdf fb2How to Spy on Your Neighbor: Your Survival Guide for the United States of Russia download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum -> Créations -> Vos Créations graphiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange