graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum

graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook How To Like A Business Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum -> RPG -> Final Fantasy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virdysaku
Newsletter (membres)
Newsletter (membres)

Masculin
Graph Créer: 70
Graph Moyen: 1,00
Lv.: 1
Classe: Voleur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook How To Like A Business Page Répondre en citant

Facebook How To Like A Business Page
> DOWNLOAD

Yvette Londono My business page is on business manager, SO&.that little drop down to post as one of your pages does not show my business page since it moved to business manager. 5 Click the Select a Page drop-down box. 3 Click . Click Submit. Home Categories Finance and Business Business Business Promotion Business and Social Media ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Like a Facebook Page As a Business This wikiHow teaches you how to like a Facebook page while using your business page as your account, which displays the like as coming from your business' page rather than your personal account. Gold HubSpot Partner Certified Google Partner Click to View All Awards About Us VIEO Design is an award winning Knoxville-based web design and inbound marketing agency. How do you know if you have Business Manager? If Facebook switched you over you will notice that you have a grey toolbar at the top of the screen rather than a blue one. Top. .. 5 votes - 80% Click a star to add your vote 80% of people told us that this article helped them. Let me know if you have any further problems or get stuck. The first is from the page feed (see above): Click Like other pages at the top of the screen. Type the page's name into the search bar at the top of the page, press Enter, and then click the page's profile icon. Open Facebook. If you would like to set up a Business Manager account or find out more about how it find out more about how it works find out more on Facebook find out more on Facebook. We're a bit disappointed, too. Paula Thank you for such an organized and easy to understand video! Jessie Lovdal Hi! I finally am getting close to understanding Business Manager, but, when Im looking at pages in my pages feed, and I click the name of their page to poke around and get more info, Im defaulted back to personal profile (my photo is there, and Im given the option to like the page), but Im still in the grey business manager bar& Thanks! Amanda Webb Hi Jessie, Yes that is confusing. Start typing the name of the page you want to like and select it from the drop-down menu Click Save Search for the page you want to Like The second method is accessible whenever you visit a page on Facebook: Click the three dots on the far right-hand side of the pages cover photo Select Like as your page from the drop-down menu Choose the page you want to Like from Click the three dots to like as your page 3. To see the people or Pages that you follow:.. .. How to comment and like posts as your page 4. Free Report Get Your Free Report Now Connect withAndrea Vahl I co-authored the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummiesand I was the Community Manager for Social Media Examinerfor over two years. Box 270755, Louisville CO 80027 ph.(720) 432-4632 Site Policies & Terms Website Handcrafted by UniqueThink . Tested By: wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Like a Facebook Page As a Business was reviewed on August 3, 2017. Go to the PageClick Like below the Page's cover photo. .. I have a few other fun pages that are not on business manager, and they DO show up as option if I want to comment on another page as one of my pages. Kevin This doesnt work. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Instead, youll need to access Facebook via your mobile browser (Safari, Chrome etc). Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. We need to have the ability to search for peoples names and the new layout doesnt allow for this 5a02188284
facebook for android pro apkthe highest facebook pages likeshow to get unlimited likes on facebookmr bean facebook chat emoticonusual facebook passwordshow to recover saved facebook passworddownload facebook seluler 5130how to download facebook app for laptopfacebook browser for mobile devicefacebook like box iframe empty

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    graphgame create, forum de création graphique à propos de jeux vidéo ! Index du Forum -> RPG -> Final Fantasy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange